Since 2019 ADFERENCE is a subsidiary of the fashion-tech company ABOUT YOU. We are a fast-growing, innovative tech company that provides online marketing solutions for Google Ads and Amazon. Our tool helps large agencies and brands like Spreadshirt, Lampenwelt and Snocks to optimize their Amazon Advertising and Google Ads campaigns.
Data Scientist (m/f/d)
Are you a passionate data person and does working with sophisticated algorithms and data structures put a smile on your face? Then you've come to the right place! We offer you the opportunity to optimally bring in your strengths in a pleasant working atmosphere: flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and exciting tasks - that's what we promise you! You will work in an innovative environment that constantly offers new challenges and opportunities for your further development.
|Experience level:||Experienced / Senior|
What you will do:
- You develop and evaluate statistical models and algorithms and thereby significantly support the optimization of our software solutions
- You analyze and aggregate different data sources, find patterns, clusters and correlations in complex data and derive statistically significant insights from them
- You are responsible for the entire process from conception and implementation to testing and deployment
- You are responsible for our statistically and technically sophisticated software solutions with a clear business model
- You support your team with professional advice and work together with your colleagues on challenging projects
Who your are:
- Completed studies (master's degree) or promotion with focus on data science, statistics, computer science or comparable
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Very good knowledge of statistics (nice to have: Bayesian Statistics, Machine Learning)
- Experience with the programming languages R and Python
- Fast comprehension as well as a conscientious and structured way of working
- Enthusiasm, team orientation and a friendly and communicative manner
- Curiosity for new topics, statistical methods and current, technical developments
- Fluent written and spoken English
We just described you here? Then we are looking forward to your application! Please send us your resume including your soonest possible start date, salary expectations and a short letter why you want to work at ADFERENCE via the application form.